The 202 Commercial Door includes an aluminium non-thermally broken door and non-thermally broken framing. Together, they offer specifiers a choice of configurations to meet the specific demands of their clients.
Suitable for installation in new build or replacement projects in commercial or public buildings the 202 Commercial Door can be constructed to form aluminium single doors to be inserted directly into masonry, side frames or curtain walling.
System Features of the 202 aluminium door:
- Choice of pivot available including anti-finger trap stile option or rebated doors
- Specifically designed to accept a wide range of industry standard hardware including Dorma, Axim and Adams Rite
- Door and framing range offers a choice of configurations to meet the specific demands of clients
Design Features of the 202 aluminium door:
- Wide choice of colours and finishes available
- Colours and finishes can also be specified in dual-colour options
Our brochure is available to view in the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.