TIGAL is a hybrid pull-slide system, combining the advantages of a sliding door with the performance of a window.
This product is ideal for meeting the challenges of climate change as it has excellent thermal insulation and water tightness compared to traditional sliding systems.
With a patented central sealing system and full perimeter locking, exceptional water-tightness is guaranteed - up to 4 times better than a traditional sliding door.
Sleek lines and concealed hardware provide a fully balanced aesthetic, along with smooth and silent operation for ease of use.
Key features of the TIGAL aluminium Pull-Slide Door:
- Hybrid solution that offers the benefits of a sliding door with the performance of a window
- Patented central sealing system guarantees exceptional water tightness - up to four times greater than a traditional sliding door
- Innovative secure micro-ventilation system
- Smooth, silent operation
- Operation of TIGAL -
- Opens with an internal perperndicular movement of 6mm
- Opening part slides in parallel with the fixed part
Design features of the TIGAL aluminium Pull-Slide Door:
- Sleek lines and concealed hardware combine for a balanced overall aesthetic
- Visible or concealed opening provides variety of visual choices
- Floor to ceiling heights are possible up to 4000m (W) x 2700m (H)
- Recessed threshold offers disabled access of 15mm high with no decline in performances
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.