The Soleal Next aluminium window suite was created with a view to offer an extensive range of design solutions to give you as much creativity and flexibility as possible.
The visible structure is balanced between the fixed frame and the opening vent, providing an additional aesthetic touch to the window. With a range of five different frame options and five different vent designs, the SOLEAL NEXT aluminium window design options can be combined to create 25 different visual aspects. This stylish aluminium window with its visible opening frame provides you with a modern, contemporary aesthetic.
The SOLEAL NEXT window is not just good to look at - it's also a greener option for your projects. The product has been created with a circular economy in mind and is made with 75% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable at the end of its lifecycle.
Key features of the SOLEAL NEXT aluminium window:
- Larger dimensions available with a height and width of up to 1.8m for larger glazed expanses
- Numerous opening possibilities available - all from one modular system
- Burglary resistance PAS-24 Security certified
- Security glazing beads for glass pane installation from the outside
- Infill weight up to 100kg
Design features of the SOLEAL NEXT aluminium window:
- 75mm module with small visual sightlines for a sleek appearance
- Can be integrated into the facade
- Concealed hardware for a smooth aesthetic
- Exclusive handle collection
- Wide choice of Frame and vent designs
Sustainability information about the SOLEAL NEXT aluminium window
- Extruded with Hydro CIRCAL© aluminium - made with at least 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium
- PVC-free components
- Cradle to Cradle certification pending
- Dynamic EPD available on TechDesign
- Made with 75% recycled materials
- 100% recyclable
Performance information for the SOLEAL NEXT aluminium window:
- Thermal: Uw up to 0.8 W/m²K
- Air permeability: Class 4
- Watertightness: Class E1650
- Wind pressure resistance: Class 5
- Acoustic performance: Rw up to 47 dB
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.