The TENTAL curtain wall was created with a view to offering architects and consultants an extensive range of solutions, giving them as much creative freedom as possible when designing a facade.
TENTAL allows modular curtain wall designs with large glazing units to enable maximum transparency with a minimal sightline.
Using Hydro CIRCAL®, an alloy made with a minimum of 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium (post-consumer scrap), allows tons of scrap that would otherwise become solid waste to be reintroduced into the system. TENTAL’s thermal break elements are made from recycled xPET, a material that gives a second life to used plastic drinks bottles.
The TENTAL curtain wall is the perfect solution for current needs in terms of design and sustainability in the building industry.
Key features of the TENTAL curtain walling
- Standard or high insulation levels
- Mullion drained
- Anti-burglary - RC2 / RC3
- Compatible with a full range of current and future window, door and sliding systems
- High weather tightness
Design features of the TENTAL curtain walling
- 50mm sightline
- Infill between 6mm and 62mm
- Facet solution up to +/- 10°
- 90° corner solution
- Full colour pallette with exclusive colours
Sustainable Circular Facade
- Designed for ease of assembly and disassembly
- Components are made with recycled materials
- Cradle to Cradle® certified
- Available in Hydro CIRCAL®, aluminium made with a minimum of 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium. This aluminium has one of the lowest CO2 footprints worldwide: 2.3 kg of CO2/kg aluminium.
- Dynamic EPD available on TechDesign