Elegance 52 ST is anything but standard, with a proven history for performance and thermal insulation. This thermally broken curtain wall system offers many design options by the use of differently designed mullions and cover caps.
The Elegance 52 ST offers you solutions for vertical, sloped and roof applications and can also provide facetted facade solutions.
Solutions range from cold single glazing to high-performance meeting the requirements of Passive House certification from iFT Rosenheim.
System features of the Elegance 52 ST System:
- Four drainage level profiles are availabel for intricate fenestrations
- Drainage can be both pane / field / compartmental or via the mullion
- A comprehensive range of profiles assure an optimised inertia for horizontal and vertical spans
- All transoms can be front loaded thanks to an innovative spring support cleat
- Extensive range of cover caps to create an endless array of external appearances
- Dry glazing is achieved using EPDM internal glazing gaskets
- All window and door systems from the SAPA Building Systems range can be easily integrated
Design and aesthetics of the Elegance 52 ST System:
- A wide range of cover caps including bull nose, rectangular, aerofoil etc gives design freedom to design visually interesting curtain walling
- By combining different cover caps for horizontal and vertical applications a wide range of external features is possible
- Several designer mullions are available for internal design features
- Mullions and transoms can be flush at the inside or specifically designed to emphasise the vertical design to complement the total building design
- By using the various designer mullion and transom options in combination with the extensive colour range, the different aesthetic options are virtually limitless
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.