The flexibility of the Crown Flush vent suits a wide range of residential applications, from classic cottage aesthetics to sleek, modern designs.
Externally, the suite offers two discreet styles - a traditional flush line mullion and transom or a slim flush line mullion and transom. With the traditional style providing a uniform exterior in keeping with the original flush window profiling is simplified allowing the window vent meeting style to have reduced sightlines as well as the flush appearance.
Internal aesthetics are equally as important, so a choice of four profile styles is available. These are a traditional softline vent, contemporary square line vent both of which can be combined with full or step framing as well as full or flat central mullion.
System features of the Crown Residential aluminium window:
- Available in 75mm depth making this system compatible with other TECHNAL 75mm systems
- Opening lights hung on concealed, stainless steel variable geometry friction hinges
- Range of options and capabilities including those that provide structural integrity
- Patented security bead design meeting current security standards
Design features of the Crown Residential aluminium window:
- Wide range of high quality polyester powder coated colour options including dual colour
- Range of framing shapes available for traditional or modern aesthetics
- Slim 52mm profile to increase viewing area and incoming natural light
- Can create glazed screens or bay windows with corner junctions at any angle between 90° and 270°
- External Style Options
- Traditional Flush provides uniform and consistent exterior face which incorporates the shaped mullions and transoms of the original flush windows
- Slim Flush presents on a single flat plane but without the mullion transom profile dividing the windows
- Internal Style Options
- Softline is a traditional internal frame profile and vent beading
- Simple Square frame profile and vent headers to present a contemporary look
Our brochures are available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.