The SOLEAL Next door was created with a view to offer architects an extensive range of solutions to cover the different needs for safety, comfort and building management.
The SOLEAL Next door is available in many applications - stand-alone or with fixed field, glazed or with overlapping panel, push pull, single or double action, facade integrated, hinged or pivoting, low or barrier free threshold.
SOLEAL Next offers effective thermal, acoustic and weather performances - all complying with the highest international standards.
SOLEAL Next combines aesthetic design with a large choice of colours and accessories, as well as concealed elements and hardware to bring elegance and modernity for new or renovated building projects.
SOLEAL Next includes safety features such as anti-finger trap, panic escape route, burglary and bullet resistance as well as smoke and fire protection.
The SOLEAL Next is not just good to look at - it's also a greener option for your projects. This product has been created with a circular economy in mind and is made with 75% recycled materials and is 100% recyclable at the end of its lifecycle.
Key features of the SOLEAL Next aluminium door:
- Large dimensions available with a height of up to 3m for larger glazed areas
- Numerous opening possibilities available - all from one modular system
- 75mm module
- Electro magnetic lock integrated into the continuous hand-grip for flexible access control
- Modular options to tailor the SOLEAL Next door to meet specific projects requirements
Safety and Accessibilty features of the SOLEAL Next aluminium door:
- Finger protection
- Burglary resistance up to RC3 and PAS-24
- Bullet resistance to FB4
- Emergency exit features include concealed anti-panic locks, handles and push bars to comply with EN-179 and EN-1125
- Anti-bacterial nano-coating on handles
- Barrier-free and low-threshold as low as 15mm to ensure accessibility is maintained
- Mechatronics insertion eg access control systems (technical mullion)
- Resistance levels RC1, RC2, RC3 & PAS24
Design features of the SOLEAL Next aluminium door:
- Concealed Hardware and other elements for an elegant and modern look
- Exclusive design handles
- Multiple opening options available
- Facade integration
- Large choice of colours and accessories
- Available as a stand-alone door or with a fixed field
Sustainability information about the SOLEAL Next aluminium door:
- SOLEAL Next is made with Hydro CIRCAL© aluminium - made with at least 75% recycled end-of-life aluminium
- PVC-free components
- Cradle to Cradle certification pending
- Dynamic EPD available on TechDesign
- Made with at least 75% recycled material
- 100% recyclable at the end of its life
Performance information about the SOLEAL Next aluminium door:
- Endurance tested for heavy traffic - up to 2,000,000 cycles
- Acoustic insulation up to 43 dB
- Weather tightness and thermal performances complying to the highest international standards
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on to our Product Introduction Training online.