The Mxm structural glazing curtain walling is a technical design enabling the creation of fully glazed facades without attaching aluminium frames to the glazing. As an alternative to SSG (Structural Sealant Glazing), which uses traditional silicone sealant, the glazing for the fixed and opening sections is attached to the aluminium frame mechanically using special aluminium supports. From the outside, only the glazing and a thin gasket is visible.
Key features of the GEODE MX 52 Curtain Walling
- Flat or faceted facades - 6mm to 32mm glazing available as a flat facade or faceted up to 20°
- Superior load distribution - Less deflection across the transoms allows this system to hold large, heavy glazing units
- Choice of glazing gaskets - available as over-sized vulcanised corners, linear supply or made-to-order frames to suit project requirements
Design features of the GEODE MX 52 Curtain Walling
- Visual Consistency - Unique aluminium structure for all external appearances
- Intelligent Design - Designed for high quality manufacturing and installation
- Design details - A wide range of external caps provide greater aesthetic choice
- Choice of infills - The system can be used with glass, insulated panels and other types of opaque panels
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.