TechDesign helps you to:
TechDesign also helps you to check that your products meet thermal regulations in force and explain their impact on the environment.
1 - Wide variety of possible technical cases
- A frame input module with a technical power which allows for a wide variety of technical cases. For example: Curtain walls containing facets are inputted in 2D and shown in 3D on-screen and in print.
- The limitation of guardrail input are overcome. It is possible to define an unlimited number of sides and combine straight and raked modules in the same entry.
2 - Immediate calculation of the thermal performance and solar factor
- Display and control, without additional information input, of the thermal performance coefficients (Uw and Ujn), as well as the summer and winter solar factor (Sw), for every joinery on your sites.
3 - Static calculation
- Configuration of the dimensions of the building and definition of the constraints, depending on the geographical area. You can assign the joinery to different areas of building pressure.
- For easily checking the sizing of each frame or combination of frames.
4 - Environmental Product Declaration (EPD)
- For explaining their impact on the environment according to European standards.
5 - CE markings
- Printable CE marking certificate can be attached to the work invoice, and labels can be affixed to the windows and doors that come out of your workshops.
Tel.: + (65) 65 13 21 26
Our technicians also provide assistance by phone to help you resolve any computer or technical difficulties that you may encounter.
To eliminate the need for troubleshooting yourself, our technicians can take control of your machine remotely.