Flat roof design
The convivial living space with classic design and reinforced insulation
- A minimalist aesthetic keeping up with the latest architectural trends.
- Flat appearance on the inside and salient on the outside.
- The slope of 5% of the roof is concealed by the height of the extensions, creating a sense of trompe l'oeil.
- Stackable extensions.
- Discreet drainage of rainwater.
- Corner pieces to ensure perfect finishes.
- Possibility to mix glass and panels infill.
- Possibility of false suspended ceiling or plasterboard solution
- Optimized acoustic and thermal performance.