The SOLEAL FY 65 aluminium window is high-performance and innovative, bringing a host of technical advancements and design features that will enhance your project.
The SOLEAL aluminium window uses a 65mm deep profile and common components to give architects, contractors, and fabricators the benefit of an extensive choice of construction options, combined with ease of specification and maximum efficiency in manufacturing.
The stylish visible opening frame provides a contemporary, modern aesthetic.
System Features of the SOLEAL FY 65 aluminium window:
- Outstanding thermal performance
- Robust system allows large sizes of up to 2.5m by 1.4m
- Concealed drainage on both fixed and opening frames removing the need for unsightly caps
- Choice of secure locking options available
Design Features of the SOLEAL FY 65 aluminium window:
- Visible frame with infill up to 52mm provides a contemporary finish
- Cills can be specified in different styles
- Attractive, robust and ergonomic window handles are available in a range of colours and finishes
- Two leaf opening option benefits from a centred handle for a balanced aesthetic and ease of use
Our brochure is available to download on the documentation tab above.
Book on our Product Introduction Training online.