Technal, as part of Hydro, is committed to:
- Supporting the principles set forth in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. We will make sure that all operations are conducted in accordance with basic human rights standards.
- Contributing to sustainability, developing profitable business relationships and active engagement with local communities. We aim to ensure that our business practices contribute to long-term economic and social development.
- Recognising the intrinsic value of the different cultures in which we operate,
- and showing respect to these cultures in all our business practices. We will pay special attention to the rights, requirements and cultural integrity of people affected by our operations.
- Preparing to enter into an open dialogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure that our activities are properly adapted to meet local conditions and generate positive benefits to both the company and the community. We shall give attention to initiatives and input which serve to improve our social responsibility standards and practices.
- Being honest and fair in all our dealings. We shall not permit or tolerate engagement in bribery or other forms of corruption.
- Demonstrating responsibilities towards the ecological impact of our products and processes.
- Actively seeking business opportunities which arise from increasing ecological awareness.
- Insisting that employees and temporary workers respect our Company Code of Conduct.