A Pioneering Façade Specialist
The Technal brand from SAPA Building Systems was created 50 years ago and is a pioneering international specialist in architectural aluminium façade systems.
Technal has established an unrivalled reputation for innovative and inspirational design solutions and has built up an impressive portfolio of award-winning projects.
In Ireland, Technal is managed as an autonomous business with the flexibility to develop products and services in response to the specific requirements of the Irish market.
Technal has a clear understanding of the requirements of architects, contractors, developers, building occupiers and fabricators, which has enabled it to engineer an innovative, technically advanced and highly flexible product portfolio.
A Global Façade Brand
Construction clients, architects and contractors benefit from:
- The R&D resources and track record of Technal – a global façade brand
- A technical support team to work with you at every stage, from initial concept design and the preparation of specifications
- A national network of approved fabricators in the UK and Ireland
- A commitment to advising and training fabricators and installers at Technal’s dedicated training centre, to ensure standards of the highest quality
- A strong logistics operation, delivering products from stock, nationwide, from strategically-located distribution centres and using Technal’s own fleet of vehicles
- A range of IT packages for the production of fast and accurate project drawings, estimating and design
- A portfolio of award-winning architectural projects
Superior Façade Systems for the Most Demanding Applications
Each system in the Technal range has been developed to provide:
- Enhanced thermal efficiency
- Unrivalled visual appeal and design flexibility
- Low maintenance
- Full compatibility with other Technal façade products
- Ease of fabrication and installation
- Quality components for long-term performance
- Advanced manufacturing techniques for precise installation and ongoing performance to specification
- A wide range of mill finished, anodised and polyester powder coated finishes
- The reassurance of rigorous testing to BS EN standards for wind resistance, water tightness and air permeability
- Slim and consistent sight lines
- A wide variety of design options such as shaped caps and concealed vents for curtain walling; a modular low rise façade system; curved window profiles and a choice of module sizes; stylish and contemporary door and window furniture.
Take a look at how some of the world’s leading architects have used Technal’s glazing systems across the continents. You can now view in digital form a new commemorative book we have published to celebrate Technal’s 50 years of innovation, showcasing a unique collection of really inspirational buildings.